CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Spring (cleaning) is in the air

Maybe it is the new house, new baby, or new freedom from work but, I am on a kick. Although I have to say it is very different to do anything with a 5 week old baby. You don't just start your cleaning marathon. Cleaning has become a sprinting game. You sprint and do a small part of a project, care for baby (diapers, feeding, soothing, repeat as necessary) sprint to do a another part of the project. I am also realizing that I have way too much clutter. Getting rid of stuff & streamlining makes life easier, if I could just convince my husband that clearing out is a Good Thing! You hoarder, you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We had to get rid of a bunch of our "clutter" to make room for the baby's "clutter". A friend of mine calls it kiddy litter.

Nicole said...

Love that-Kiddy Litter!