CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 08, 2008

Calm Before the Storm



There comes a point, like the calm before the storm, when you look at your baby rocking back & forth on his hands & knees & know that crawling is immanent. You look around at "Stuff" sitting on the floor, at outlets uncovered, power cords dangling, scrapbook stuff & innocent dogs lying on the floor in peace & think OMG-we are in deep doo doo! I want to apologize now to our dogs, Ollie & Emmie, for the upcoming torture they will likely endure.

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

I thought this meant something Completely different. LOL.

Can't wait to see crawling Andy soon.

Anonymous said...

OMG! This is so FUNNY... and SO true!!!

Denise said...

I'm with Cheryl... Not where I thought the post was going. lol

Andy almost crawling, wow, time is flying.

Call me, we need to get together soon. Keep smiling, love ya!