CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Hiccups again

He had hiccups again last night around midnight...what's up? Me, that's what -at midnight. Can't he figure out how to get them in the daytime? Well I have a doctors appointment on Friday, He seems to be hanging out a little lower in my belly, which I didn't think would happen this soon (7 more weeks to go) We'll see what Dr. Dillon says. We also start our childbirth classes this week, so that should be fun for 5 weeks, I hope he makes it that long.

Looking very forward to this weekend. First all of the job nonsense will have closure finally. There is a crop on Saturday night at YMCA, not sure if anyone is going, and Sunday is my baby shower-can't wait to see everyone together. What are your plans this weekend?-hope they are fun

2 comments:

Denise said...

Yup.. tell him he can't come till AFTER that baby birthing classes... LOL

Have a great shower, I will be there with you in spirit. Upside, my present WILL be there in solid form.. hehe

Big hugs!!!

Anonymous said...

Chans, congratulations! We miss you guys here in PDX. Wish we could visit but we just got confirmed for #2 today. Maybe PDX RE is still strong enough to attract....(hint, hint) Best wishes on your delivery and PLEASE post some pics of the little one ASAP.

The poets and romantics got it wrong. I never knew love until my first born. Enjoy!

PDX Steve