CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 14, 2008

Wow is it really March 14th

So much has happened...I will have to take a few days to get everything in. First things though, I had my baby shower this past Sunday. It was so nice to have all of my friends come to wish me well. And, all I can say is babys come with lots of gear. It took me until 2 in the morning to organize & show my husband all of the stuff-thanks again to everyone who made it special.

There was a very special surprise on the Friday before the shower. My parents called & asked if we wanted to go to dinner (uh unemployed, free meal-yeah OK) so we met at Red Lobster. Tony & I got there first & asked for a table for 4-they gave us a table for 5, so the waiter asked if we wanted him to take away the other chair & we said n o it's OK. My parents walked in & behind them was this woman. Now, I didn't pay any attention to her because I thought she was a server or another customer. Then this woman walks around the table & stands near me. I look up like ---yes??? And I'll be damed there is my Sister from Missouri standing there. Now, as some of you might know-I am not a huge fan of surprises-they catch me off guard-so there I sat in Red Lobster crying like a baby saying of my gosh, what are you doing here. I was so thrown that when they said she was leaving Monday I said-oh you can go to my shower on Sunday-duh-that is why she was here!!!

0 comments: