CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Job Updates

Well, I think I will just say it...Kimball Hill Homes has decided to exit the Florida market, due to a downturn in housing. That means as of March 7, 2008 I will be on a permanent vacation. I knew this was coming. It does give me a break to have the baby. Boy, that was one heck of a birthday present. Back to the decision with the houses?????????? Well, at least I am not waiting to see if my job will be here or gone. It is what it is....life goes on

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Still super sorry about your job. You know I'm hoping you choose the LB house. I know your family wants you to choose the LB house.

Denise said...

I'm sorry you are going on baby vacation earlier then expected... I do hope you choose the LB house too...