CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 01, 2008

New Post

OK-When are you going to update your blog???

Now!
Very exciting news- went to see the doctor today to get results to the gestational diabetes test. He said not only was it not positive but my sugar levels were really good! Whew, no 3 hour test. He also said my belly is measuring 5 cm larger than it should but that I gained no weight this month (another yeah!) So we are either further along or he is big?? Let's hope it's the first. Since my husband & I are both under 5'5" I think he must be further along or is just taking all of the calories from me.

Another update, we are moving. Tony officially started painting yesterday & we met with the fence company. We can't move in until we have something to keep our darlings corralled. Speak of them, I haven't posted any pictures on this blog thing-so lets see what we can do... Oliver & Emma




1 comments:

Cheryl said...

You BLOGGED!! Cool. See you soon, neighbor.