CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Today

I saw this on Cari's blog & decided to write down my to do list today

9 am-breakfast at Panera with Tony (bagels & coffee) surf net
10am -return doggie door to Lowes (too small for the little buggers, had to get a larger one)
also check on black fence style
11 am-walmart
12noon-2:30-pack boxes to move (but probably take a nap & procrastinate)
3pm-sonogram to measure how "big" is "big" (the doctor says he's big-how is this possible my husband is 5'5" & I am 5')
4pm-call painter for quote
5pm-dog park (if not raining)
7pm-crash

Ok, so I have a plan.

Did you guys see the eclipse last night? At 8:15pm I said "don't forget" to Tony, 8:20 the baby had been doing aerobics in my belly for an hour so, I crawled in bed with my new Creating Keepsakes Magazine... page 4 fell asleep. So, I missed it. They also shot down a spy satellite over the Pacific last night. I guess the little space aliens had quite a show.

1 comments:

Cheryl said...

Sorry you missed it. I'm not sure how it looked from your "House" but the new house had a great view!

See ya Saturday.