CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 18, 2008

Scrapbooking Again

Oh, don't you love when you finally get to do what you enjoy? It's like an itch you finally get to scratch after a long wait. This past Saturday I hosted a scrapbook crop at my house. Lots of food & friends and babies(look at the smirk on Jackson's face-so cute, right?).




I should have taken a picture but I was "In the moment" so I didn't. My living & dining room was filled with scrapbook stuff-a total mess. Well when everyone left I asked my scrapbook buddy & neighbor to leave her tables. I have now taken root with all of my stuff & am actually getting stuff done. I organized:

Cardstock
Scraps
Patterned Paper
Basic Grey (because this patterned paper is a group all it's own)
sSeet protectors
Stickers
Ribbon
Digital Photos

Now I still have plenty to do, but I was able to sneak in getting a few pages done





2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Love the LO's and I got to see them in person. Glad you got a chance to organize. You can keep the tables a while longer.

Hug Andy for us!

Melissa said...

Love the Thumb Sucker LO! SO CUTE!

Come on over and visit my blog for a little 10 Question game. thanks!