CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 04, 2008

We're Moving

OK-I'm sure you are sick of me saying that. We did move, now we are moving back. I love our old house, I love my old street & friends. We moved to the boonies- granted it is nice to look at the golf course but really is it worth not seeing friends. The dogs are miserable and miss their big back yard, we were 15 minutes to the dog park & now we are 45 minutes. We just had new carpet, new tile & a new shower installed in the old house(got a great price & it looks gorgeous-I did spend 10 years in construction so I know the good, the bad & the ugly!) If anyone needs tile work-ask they are great. So, we have almost rebuilt our old house (roof, AC, cabinets, Granite countertops, new appliances, paint, garage door & opener, water heater, tile, carpet, shower) but how come I still have a to do list a mile long? I guess that's how houses work.

0 comments: