CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 21, 2008

Tagged with 10 questions

1. What is the one Website you visit almost everyday? Yahoo Mail
2. Do you have a IM account? if so with whom? (IM=Instant Message) No, I barely have time for email
3. What grocery store do you shop at the most? Publix
4. What brand of Shampoo do you use the most? (or like the most?) Pantene
5. What Internet Browser do you use? Firefox
6. For editing Photos, what software do you use? Don't edit many
7. What are you paying in gas this week? $3.97/gallon
8. What are you going to be when you grow up? World Traveler
9. Do you subscribe to your local newspaper? what's the name? Yes, Tampa Tribune
10. What's one of your favorite songs from the 70's? Mary had a little lamb? (I was born in 1975) Can't think of any- but I love John Denver-hey-stop laughing!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Thanks for reminding me that you were born the year my life changed forever..and not in a "good way".

LOL. I don't feel old enough to be your mother. Guess that's a good thing.

Melissa said...

ah, I want to be a world travler too! Can I go with you?